Monday 3 January 2011

One Night Only

 
Chemistry by One Night Only (Burberry Acoustic)
I'm totally in love with this song.

After having spent some hours on Singstar with A & A yesterday, I came across the band One Night Only. At this point I really ought to say: thank God for letting me make this great discovery.

Being on YouTube looking for more songs of them, I encountered Burberry Acoustic which is a project similar to watchlistentell. Christopher Bailey introduces: "It's an amazing project that we've been working on. (...) It's basically live acoustic sessions with bands that we love, bands that we admire, bands that we believe in - young British new bands. I really hope you can get to see it. Music is so important to us, and I know it is for so many of you guys." 

I haven't had the time to listen to them all, but still I'm more than happy to have stumbled upon Burberry Acoustic and watchlistentell. If you get the chance, I'd absolutely recommend you to listen to some of those bands. I promise, you won't have wasted any time.

No comments: