Sunday 16 January 2011

night out .





I was kept busy all day long, which could be considered either a bad or good thing. I could barely get up in the morning, but the thought of having only 20 minutes left until it was time to leave the house made me rush so much that, after having had a nice and healthy breakfast, my stomach ached all the way down to Chinese School. Having endured three hours I went home, only to find that I ought to rush again to get to the youth education fair JuBi I had promised to participate in. There, it wasn't as bad as expected though; actually, it was rather fun due to some friendly and amusing people. Another couple of hours later I was more than thankful for a lift home which was a courtesy of the guy I worked with (many thanks again!).
Back home again, there was still no time to calm down. A friend rang me and asked to go out in the evening, which interfered with plans I had made before. In the end, I spent a lovely evening with my dearest eating tasty falafel at Babel, promenading through Berlin-Mitte, capturing the city nightlife and warming up in our favourite café St. Oberholz drinking hot chocolates. Once again, a marvelous evening full of laughter and joy.

No comments: